Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Model 15 datasheet needed

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jack6428's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2004
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello,

    Can anyone provide a datasheet on the Model 15 speaker system. I specifically am looking to find out what horn and what suffix driver was used.
    Thanks,
    Jack

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeInNH's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Driver is the 802-8G.

    I have a 3 page sheet on the Model-15. If you can't find it on-line. Let me know and I'll find it and I can fax you a copy.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jack6428's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2004
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Mike,

    Thanks for the response. I haven't been able to find the info so could you fax it to 310 822 3573 (to: John Youngblood)? I really appreciate it.

    Jack

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.